- Camera-Ready Submission. Deadline: December 12, 2015
To submit your camera-ready version, click here to login with the same easy chair account that you used for the submission. After login, click “Proceedings” on the top of the page to reach the upload page. Accepted papers will be published by Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series. Please follow strictly the author instructions for LNCS of Springer-Verlag, and submit the following two files via EasyChair system:
- a zipped file containing all your LaTeX files which are necessary for compilation of your paper at our side, such as all eps, bib, bst, sty, and all other source files, as well as the DVI file; and
- PDF file of the camera-ready version.
The camera-ready version of full papers must not be exceeding twelve (12) pages. The LNCS publisher has recently introduced an extra control loop: once data processing is finished, the publisher will contact all corresponding authors and ask them to check their papers. At that time, authors’ quick interaction with Springer-Verlag would be greatly appreciated.
- Copyright Form. Deadline: December 12, 2015
The signed and completed copyright form is required for each accepted paper. It is sufficient to sign the form by one of the authors. Please scan the filled out form and upload in Easychair with the cameraready version.
- Author Registration. Deadline: December 12, 2015
For each accepted paper, at least one author must register by December 12 2015.
- Special Instruction to Authors
Authors are requested to take special care in editing the camera-ready manuscript to ensure correctness of language since the paper will be included in the repository of knowledge which will be accessed by scientists and researchers throughout the world for many years to come!