Each participant needs to register for WALCOM 2016 by filling out registration form. The link for registration form is at the bottom of this page. Please read the following information before doing registration.
- Registration fees:
|A||Foreign Regular/student||USD 350|
|B||Participants from SAARC countries (with proceedings)||NRS 6,000|
|C||Participants from SAARC countries (without proceedings)||NRS 4,000|
|D||Student from SAARC countries||NRS 2,500|
- Each accepted paper has to be registered separately by at least one author in Category A or Category B for the inclusion of the paper in the proceedings of the workshop. Registrants of Category C and Category D will not get the workshop proceedings.
- Both regular and student registrations include admission to all sessions of the workshop and all breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Registrants of all categories will get a brochure of the workshop.
- If someone registers as a student, s/he must provide a reasonable certificate from his/her institution. It is advised to send a scanned copy of this certificate along with the registration form.
- Registration deadline: For each accepted paper, at least one author must register in Category A or in Category B by December 12, 2015.
(See Author Instructions)
|December 12, 2015|
|Registration with proceedings (Category A and Category B)||January 05, 2016|
|Registration without proceedings (Category C and Category D)||February 20, 2016|
- Foreign participants from outside Nepal: Please pay the fees by wire transfer, and send the scanned copy of the wire transfer receipt along with the registration form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Note that only wire transfer is acceptable. The full amount of the registration fee of your chosen category must be deposited to AITM account (i.e., any applicable bank charges must be borne by the sender). Bank information for wire transfer is as follows:
Bank Name: Lumbini Bank Limited
Branch Name: Jawalakhel Branch
Branch address: Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
(Name of the Beneficiary): Asian Institute of Technology and Management
Account Number: 15100035
Address of the Beneficiary: AITM, Khumaltar, Lalitpur
SWIFT Code: LUBLNPKA
(if applicable): <Name in full of the Registrant>+<Paper ID (if applicable)>
- Local participants (regular/student) may pay registration fees in cash to:
Ms. Lena Sthapit, Assistant Professor, AITM
Office: AITM, Khumaltar, Lalitpur, Nepal
Phone: + 97515552376 Ext. Mobile: + 984 994 8185
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Local participants may also pay registration fees by bank transfer.
- Local (Nepali) Students: Only a limited number of local students will be allowed to register. Students having keen interest in algorithms and computation will be given preference. Registered local students must attend all technical sessions.
- Interested local students are advised to download the registration form (doc), and submit the registration form along with the scanned copy of money transfer receipt to Ms. Lena Sthapit.
- A scanned copy of your invitation letter will be send to the respective participant within a few days after the registration. If somebody needs a hard copy of the invitation letter by postal mail, please ask the organizer for it.